Dec 1, 2011

Welcome to C'est La Vie Art Shop

We just got back from an incredible escapade to the SouthWest - Arizona and Utah.  I have so much to tell you and so many great pictures to share about our adventures through the "frontier",  I promise to post updates soon.

In the interim, I wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Mega End of Year Sale on all of the unique, custom, fine art photograpy art prints listed in my ETSY shop - C'est La Vie Art. Every single one of these prints were taken exclusively by me, all over the World, I'd love if you could take a peak and peruse for awhile. You may find something that tickles your fancy or may be the ideal gift for a loved one.  I have marked down every single print 25% off the original price and will be hosting this sale from December 1st through the 28th!  Thank you for stopping by and checking it out! A few samples of what is available listed  below:













Click here for easy shopping! http://www.etsy.com/shop/CestLaVieArt

Thank you for stopping by and checking us out! Arizona and Utah recap is next!

No comments: